THE CITY OF GHOSTS

February 05, 2017

Sometimes I thought wearing colors is not really "me". I felt that wearing black/ neutral colors, being minimal and sleek is the only way of showing my true love for fashion to the world around me, or to myself even.
And don't get me wrong. I really love being dressed in black, but when I felt like wearing colors I was worried that is not going to be me anymore. I felt like I need to dress in a certain way to stay in the "fashion game", to stay reliable for the bloggersphere. And this has started to stress me out to a point of not knowing what to publish anymore, whether you are going to like it or not. Thinking only a Gucci loafers and Chanel bag are a true indicator of someones quality...
But you know... fashion is something I utterly enjoy and love, so I dont want to limit myself by that thoughts anymore. So here is a more colourful styling, which still represents me, just in a more colourfull way. That way I don't blend with the city of ghosts, I don't become like everyone else and remain true to myself.

Fashion tip:
Winter coats and jackets are usually very bulky and huge, which sometime makes us look even bigger than we actually are, or they just deface our body figure. So what I like to do is cinch the coat with a belt. That way I accentuate my waist and add some curves to my body.

SLO:
Črna je barva, ki prevladuje v moji garderobi in v kateri se počutim odlično. Vseeno pa sem se je že pred nekaj časa v mojo glavo naselil dvom o barvah... Dvom ali sem jaz res "jaz" če nosim barve? Bom če se oblečem samo v črno oz. nevtralne barve, minimalistično in elegantno (p)ostala na modni sceni in v bloger sferi bolj zanimiva? Dvom, ki me je pretresel do kosti, zaradi česar nisem več vedela kaj naj objavim, ali vam bo všeč tisto kar objavim ali ne... Bom z Gucci natikači in Chanel torbo na rami kaj bolj zanimiva in bo to tisto, zaradi česar bodo ljudje merili kvaliteto mojega ustvarjanja?
Danes se ne želim več obremenjevati s temi dvomi. Moda je moje ustvarjalno igrišče in prostor v kateri izražam svojo kreativo. Zato sem tukaj danes v barvah. Še vedno jaz, a le nekoliko drugačna. Barvna. Da se ne zgubim v mestu duhov in da ostanem zvesta sebi.

Modni nasvet:
Zimske jakne in plašči so že po naravi veliki, puhasti in nam hitro lahko popačijo postavo, zato je pas prva pomoč v teh primerih. Sama ga rada prepasam v najožjem predelu prsnega koša, ter tako svoji zimski opravi ustvarim malce oblin.

You Might Also Like

3 komentarji

  1. This look is amazing! Love the unique color combination and that AMAZING coat. :)

    Catherine
    www.thestylesynapse.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your information, now in this new version there are so many new feature and bugs fix.




    gclub online
    goldenslot
    สูตรบาคาร่า


    ReplyDelete

Find me on Facebook

Subscribe