SPRING HAS BEEN POSTPONED. PLEASE USE LAYERS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

February 25, 2018


Todays outfit is all about layering and keeping yourself warm in the freezing cold.Layering is such a powerful trick to do if you want to transform a rather simple outfit into something much more than that...
How to nail it? Use more than two thin-er pieces of clothing instead of one cozy sweater and layer them on top of eachother! Chose different textures and colors and voila.

I layered a rolled-neck sweater (which is my "must" have for every winter) under a white shirt, than I threw a blazer over that and added a long coat, so that everything blended togehter nicely.

But you see, the more layers you have on, the more likely is to loose shape of your body. To avoid that I always do my beloved trick - cinch my waist with a belt to create a silhuette.
To put some edge to the outfit (my personal style ) I like to wear a good pair of biker boots, a hat and  instead of wearing gloves and have been adding a layer a fingerless gloves peeking out of my sleeves for an unexpected additional layer.

What do you say?

You Might Also Like

0 komentarji

Find me on Facebook

Subscribe